CrossFit Health Education’s continuing education and professional development opportunities are available as continuing education units (CEUs) for health-care professionals and trainers, as well as anyone interested in furthering their understanding of medical science, human health, and performance via access to world-class experts and educational content.
CEU Annual Memberships
Currently Available Lectures
Dr. Aseem Malhotra, MD
Dr. Terence Kealey, MD, Ph.D.
Prof. Dominic D’Agostino, Ph.D.
Dr. Gary Fettke, MD
CrossFit Health Education continually creates and adds new educational content for our members and broader audience. New online lectures will be added monthly.
Pricing and Membership Options
Annual CEU Membership
Open to health-care professionals and anyone who wishes to access online lectures, webinars, and online conferences for general education or to attain CEUs:
Access to each lecture, webinar, or online event can also be purchased separately by clicking on the events listed.
1. How and when will I receive my CEU certificate?
Following the lecture, conference, and/or webinar, you will have access to a post-event survey. Upon completion of the survey, your certificate will be available for download.
2. Will I be able to access the webinars if I missed the live event?
Yes, webinars will be available for replay following the live event.
3. If I am not a physician seeking CMEs, can I still use these courses for CEUs to maintain my CrossFit Trainer credentials?
Yes, upon completion of the course, webinar, or event, submit your certificate of completion to your certifications account. If you have any issues, email email@example.com.
• CrossFit, LLC. reserves the right to update pricing at any time. Pricing is applicable at the time evaluation registration is opened. Applicable local taxes are additional.
• All yearly memberships will auto-renew after 12 months.
• CrossFit does not accommodate refunds or transfers.