CrossFit Health Education lectures, webinars, and conferences provide physicians and other health-care providers opportunities to increase their knowledge, skills, and abilities in promoting quality patient care while advancing critical thinking in the health-care system. The curriculum includes engaging and innovative research topics that prioritize evidence-based care and the advancement of scientific knowledge.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
CrossFit, LLC. has been reviewed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) and awarded Provisional Accreditation as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. Accreditation in the ACCME System seeks to assure the medical community and the public that CrossFit, LLC. delivers education that is relevant to clinicians’ needs, evidence-based, evaluated for its effectiveness, and independent of commercial influence.
Currently Available Lectures
Dr. Aseem Malhotra, MD
Dr. Terence Kealey, MD, Ph.D.
Prof. Dominic D’Agostino, Ph.D.
Dr. Gary Fettke, MD
CrossFit Health Education continually creates and adds new educational content for our members and broader audience. New online lectures will be added monthly.
Pricing and Membership Options
Annual CME Membership
Membership allows you to learn at your own pace from an ever-expanding catalog of accredited CME activities, including lectures, live webinars, and online conferences and events.
Access to each lecture, webinar, or online event can also be purchased separately by clicking on the events listed.
1. As a member, how many CME opportunities will I have over a 12-month period?
You will have unlimited access to:
• A minimum of 30 lectures – 30 CMEs
• At least 12 live webinars – 12 CMEs
• At least one online conference – 4 CMEs
2. How do I receive my CME certificate?
Following the lecture, conference, and/or webinar, you will have access to a post-event survey. Upon completion of the survey, your certificate will be available for download.
3. Will I be able to access the webinars if I missed the live event?
Yes, webinars will be available for replay following the live event.
• CrossFit, LLC. reserves the right to update pricing at any time. Pricing is applicable at the time evaluation registration is opened. Applicable local taxes are additional.
• All yearly memberships will auto-renew after 12 months.
• CrossFit does not accommodate refunds or transfers.